Our favorite oatmeal cookies are made with oatmeal, bananas, walnuts, and nut butter, which are rich in tryptophan, giving you that feel-good effect that helps you fall asleep at night. Cherries are high in melatonin, a sleep-inducing hormone that helps reduce insomnia and improve sleep efficiency. To top it all off, our Dream Honey is infused with CBN and CBD to elevate your sleep quality and help you reach your perfect blissful slumber.
Here’s what you need to take your nighttime ritual to the next level:
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup dark chocolate covered cherries, chopped
- ½ cup nut butter
- ¼ cup Potli Dream Honey, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine quick oats, mashed banana, chopped walnuts, and chopped dark chocolate covered cherries. Stir mixture until combined and crumbly.
- Add peanut butter and warm Potli Dream Honey. Stir until combined.
- Eat as a no-bake cookie dough or bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.