Grilled Peaches & Honey Yogurt
A healthy twist on peaches & cream with a fine drizzle of Potli Extra Vibrant Hemp Olive Oil.
- 6 peaches
- 3 tbsp Potli olive oil
- 6 tsp brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups of plain yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp Potli Honey plus some to drizzle on top
- 2 tbsp fresh mint optional garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh basil optional garnish
- Wash peaches, cut lengthwise in half, and remove the pit. Brush each peach halve with olive oil then sprinkle with ½ tsp brown sugar per peach halve.
- Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill or skillet. Once heated, grill the peaches skin side up. Cook until the peaches are soft and slightly charred. While the peaches are cooking prepare the honey yogurt.
- Mix the yogurt, vanilla extract, and Potli honey in a bowl.
- Cut or tear the mint and basil into small pieces for garnish.
- When the peaches are finished cooking, serve them warm with a dollop of the honey yogurt. Drizzle each serving with additional honey and sprinkle with fresh mint and basil.