- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Potli Premium CBD Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds medium carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
Step 01 | Heat oven to 400°F and line a rimmed baking tray with foil. Spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
Step 02 | In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, honey, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and black pepper.
Step 03 | Place the carrots on the prepared baking tray and pour all except 2 tablespoons of the butter mixture on top. Stir the carrots around the butter mixture to coat and spread the carrots in an even layer around the tray, leaving a little space between each carrot.
Step 04 | Cook at 400°F, 20-30 minutes, or until the carrots still have a little resistance when pierced with a fork.
Step 05 | Remove carrots from the oven and drizzle with the reserved 2 tablespoons of the butter mixture.
Step 06 | Transfer carrots to a serving platter and sprinkle with chopped sliced chives.